La Perle is the region’s first resident show which is created by the world’s most renowned artistic director, Franco Dragone.
The show is brought to life by 65 international artists representing their own unique set of skills ranging from acrobats, acting, acquatic and aerial stunts.
The gorgeous theatre located in Al Habtoor City is designed to accommodate 1300 viewers.
Certain bits of the show will make your heart skip a beat. Our favorite was the synchronized dragon act, carried out by two brilliant actors who sort of stole the entire show.
Here is a sneak peek of the spectacular show!
But we do understand that the important question here is, which type of tickets should I buy? Is it worth the money? Which seats are the best? How long is the show? And so on.
So let’s dive straight into the details and put your mind at ease!
The duration of the show is 90 minutes and we know choosing the right kind of seats is a crucial decision and sometimes the most daunting one especially when you are spending a significant amount of money from that pretty wallet of yours.
Here is a view of the seating arrangement based on the type of seats available.
We opted for the Silver Category since we got them at a great price through the online offers available (Now that we have your attention, continue reading to find out about those GORGEOUS OFFERS!)
We booked our seats in Section 205 in row N (Seats 7-10) for two prime reasons, one being the perfect view of the entire stage and second that it was last row of Silver Category in that section before the Gold Category starts, which is a great deal.
This was the view from our seats.
If you are planning to choose the Silver Category we would suggest you opt for Seats 1-10, Row N in Section 205 or else Seats 14-23, Row N in Section 206. Another option is to check for seats in Section 204 and 207 since they give you a great view as well.
The seats located in front of the stage are in the “Splash Zone” so be prepared for it incase you are opting for that area.
Now let’s talk about that golden word – OFFERS!
- Summer Offer: Up to 40% Off: This is a seasonal offer
- Deal of the Week (Best deals for last minute tickets): This is the offer we utilized. Once you click on the link, it directly takes you to a particular day and show time for which you can get the cheapest tickets. We paid 199 AED for a single silver ticket through thanks to this! (which originally costs around 600 AED).
- Family Offer: If you are buying 4 or more tickets, then this is a great deal to check out.
- Early Bird Special: You can save a significant amount if you book 30 days in advance.
- Emirates NBD Offer: Since March 2018, there is a 50% off available for Emirates NBD card holders.
You can visit the offers link for further details.
If the offers weren’t enough motivation for you to grab those seats, then check out a couple more videos from the extravagant show!
Get ready to be transported into another world!